Skip to main content

Unused Poetry of Donald Rumsfeld Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Newspaper Collages

Zaukus Guitars Marketing Material

Joseph Zaukus is a tremendously talented guitar maker but needed some help with branding and social media marketing. Zaukus Guitars focused on custom one-offs and didn’t have a product line. By focusing on two core models, the Supernal and the Youth, Joseph was able to decrease his production time and increase his profitability.  Powerpoint file available upon requst.

Quick! I need some ad copy!

I was working for a bicycle shop a while and my boss told me that I had to create new signage so we can turn over our shoes and clothing stock quicker. Like many retail stores, we had more demand for customer service than we had people to go around so the signage needed to be punchy and informative. I decided on a format that included the product name, who made it and I included a product review blurb I found online. I specifically looked for product reviews from well-known periodicals. While I found a lot of great reviews I couldn’t find a review for everything we had on hand. What to do. What to do. What to do. I couldn’t just make something up so I decided to look for some quotes about bicycles. With a little snooping around I found some great quotes about cycling from literary sources, Hemingway mostly, and from some well-known cyclists, specifically Eddy Merckx and Jacquie Phelan. With our new signage customers that didn’t want a hands-on approach with sales were able to help the